Monday, November 21, 2011

What can I do to cover acne scars on my face.?

I have tried concealer and foundation and you can still see the indents from the scars. Is there any kind of makeup that may cover them without making me look like a clown?What can I do to cover acne scars on my face.?
see a dermatologist it is your best bet, there are so many great things out now to get rid of your problem. until then go check out 'dermablend' it is a brand of make up and concelers. dermablend is used to cover hard to cover areas and problems, however, you need more than that.What can I do to cover acne scars on my face.?
Well if there are indents, you cant cover that. You can hide the redness with a good concealer but not the indents. You may wanna consider laser treatments to help heal that.

No comments:

Post a Comment