Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Can my Acne scars go away I tried Neutrogena but it dont work and ive tried a docotors medicine to?

im 16 tenth Grader I had Acne since i was 12How Can my Acne scars go away I tried Neutrogena but it dont work and ive tried a docotors medicine to?
a cleanser wont get rid of scarred tissue from acne. im not sure what prescription creams would do but they can sometimes cause further scarring if the dosage is too high or if used too often. what you need is ROSEHIP OIL. it repairs scars and makes them fade. Just apply it once or twice a day to the face after cleansing. it also prevents dehydrated skin and gives a boost to the general elasticity and prevents dullness.How Can my Acne scars go away I tried Neutrogena but it dont work and ive tried a docotors medicine to?
Depending how bad, laser therapy can help. See your Doctor.
i hate to break it to you but scars are permanent, the only way they will dissapear is if they fade over time, other than that theres not much you can do

No comments:

Post a Comment