Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you get rid of acne pit scars?

does anyone know how you can get rid of them without having to pay heaps of money? i have them on my checks and a litte bit up the side of my face, there not really deep, but they are noticable close up, and from far away they just look like little light brown spots.How can you get rid of acne pit scars?
the only real way i know of is with laser treatment and that unfortunatley is not always cheap.How can you get rid of acne pit scars?
check out www.acne.org for real people's experiences.
Obaji Peel, Fraxel laser treatment and Jessners Peels can help.


I know a person who did Obaji and you could see some results.
Yeah I have heard about laser treatment I don't know of any people that it has worked for but you may want to try it, my sister has scaring and so did my dad, it doesn't always matter but I know it probably seem that way to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment