Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If the local burn unit had a dance competition, would they call it ';Dancing with the Scars';?

I already know I'm going to Hell - no need to rub it in.If the local burn unit had a dance competition, would they call it ';Dancing with the Scars';?
did you get my facebook invite to the scab picker group?If the local burn unit had a dance competition, would they call it ';Dancing with the Scars';?
Probably. And the dance will be performed at a blistering pace. The heat will be on for all the contestants. The dance quality will send the audience into shock.





Cheers from Australia
Just let me get my popcorn, I can't wait to see the break dancing. Do you get to keep the parts that fall in your lap?





*I got weinies and marshmellows, we'll be fine*
lmfao





Well, I believe the Flamenco has lots of flailing arms. They should be good at that.





And the losing couple could just be lowered into a vat of salt at the end of the show.





: )
It's a blistering competition,


it's dance in the third degree,


its ';Dancing With The Scars!';
Yes.


The contestants should also dance to other such classics like:





';Great Balls of Fire.'; and ';Burning Down The House.';








;)
Yes they would. The only bad thing is that they'd only play James Brown songs to cover up all the screaming. Stretching hurts y'know.
That's brutal...but funny. They slide effortlessly across the floor in those bandages. Save me a seat in Hell, wouldya?
Hell...hell is for children.





~cries~
I can't wait for '70's night so they can show off their moves to songs like Disco Inferno and Fire by Ohio Players...
You're going to Hell too?!





Awesome! I'll save you a chair by the pool!
Yes.





Can I pick your scabs?
LMAO!!! I'll see ya there....
Lol - I heart you, where have you been.

No comments:

Post a Comment