Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have to wear a uniform for dance but I have scars on my arms?

yeahh.. I really wanna do dance but I have really ugly scars on my arms from eczima so... what should I do?I have to wear a uniform for dance but I have scars on my arms?
i dont know what kind of dance you do... but im a dancer and we dance everyday... as you take this in as something that you want to do those girls respect you and you have such a tight knit relationship. i doubt they will care... and this is a great way to gain self confidence and find your scars as something you overcame,


you know. not only that but when ou dance get out there and let it all out. dance your heart out. get out all your fustrations worries. dance like no one is watching. and its just what you want to do. even if there are evil bitchy girls. you dont care. its all about you.


never worry about what other people think about you. and your battlescars.


and dont be your worst enemy.


you dont want to give up on something because your afraid of the leotard,





:]


[live your life %26amp;%26amp; be happy.]I have to wear a uniform for dance but I have scars on my arms?
Discuss this with the instructors!








Good luck-or as they say on Broadway,';break a leg!';
There isn't a medical solution for this. You could try to even out the color with make up or a rub-on tanning lotion. Maybe you could wear a very thin, stretchy, long-sleeve shirt underneath the uniform, or just let your arms show and don't worry about it. Anyone who is a real friend or someone worth knowing won't think anything about your scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment