Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have unexplained scars & strange objects just under my skin?

Now I have had these for as long as I can remember. I have this strange feeling as if somebody or someone performed maybe some sort of experiment on me while I was sleeping. I know this sounds crazy but I'd like to hear your opinion.I have unexplained scars %26amp; strange objects just under my skin?
People that believe that they have been abducted by Aliens often have these unexplainable scars. Feeling along the scar you may find a small hard object. That object may move by itself along the scar from day to day. Some people believe that these devices are tracking devices. Doctors have removed these objects, and little is known about what they are made of. During removal, these objects try and move to another part of your body. Go to www.Coasttocoastam.com and check their site for more Information. They are among us. Good luckI have unexplained scars %26amp; strange objects just under my skin?
it doesn't sound that weird to me. once i had a few friends over for a week and we pushed 2 beds together and Laura and Cassie slept on on bed and Janine slept on the other all alone(i fell into the crack between the 2 beds) and she was curled up at the foot of the bed laying width wise. We had blocked the door with a blanket to blocked the light from showing under it and we had fallen asleep with the TV on. So Laura, Cassie and i all wake up look over to where Janine is supposed to be sleeping and see just an empty bed. So we look at each other and search the room and(even though the blanket was never moved) we searched the rest of the house in case she might have been sleeping somewhere else(her pillow was gone too). But we couldn't find her anywhere, so we went back to sleep and in the morning she was back in the same place, same position and had no memory of anything ever happening. It was really weird.








my rather large 8======D





Rather full of your self aren't you?
Obviously, it must be aliens.


*nods*





Actually, if you're really worried, go to your GP and ask him/her to remove them. They actually could be nothing more than little balls of fat - it's weird, but it does happen.
i think u need a bag of weed


this might help lol


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ffWtYa-sa8
You were abducted by fallen angels. Get out of the occult if you are in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment