Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is good for pitted acne scars?

I heard microdermabrasion is good for pitted acne scars but it costs so much not sure if its true or if something else is out there to diminish the pitts . any help?What is good for pitted acne scars?
go to acne.org there are 1000s of ppl discussing this


here -- http://www.acne.org/scars.phpWhat is good for pitted acne scars?
I have acne scars too and had experience with microdermabrasion in the salon and even bought the Neutrogena dermabrasion kit as well. Nothing has helped....I've used mederma as well....I've wasted alot of money but I have heard that laser resurfacing is probably the most successful way to go but very expensive. I heard it's about $6000 but to me as far as my emotions go with these scars, I think $6000 would be well worth it. The scars hurt me emotionally and I would love to see them go. It's all about how much they bother you. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment