Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have very visible (dark) burned scars on my legs. Is there something to help them clear up fast?

My dermatologist told me that my scars will ';clear up one day'; and when I asked her when, she couldn't answer. Then I asked her if it would take years and she just stayed quiet. I fell kinda hopeless. I sing in a band at church weekly and it bothers me that I can no longer wear skirts or dresses. Can someone recommend something to clear up the scars sooner, they are very dark and visible.I have very visible (dark) burned scars on my legs. Is there something to help them clear up fast?
Think Bio oil is good..I have very visible (dark) burned scars on my legs. Is there something to help them clear up fast?
you could try aloe vera as this is very good on scars. also try the chemist theres a cream you can get that you put in the fridge but i cant remember the name sorry. these are both highly reccommended.


i have scars myself that i didnt like.


have a nice day. rodney.
Try this solution: Dermaline skin whitening cream for dark skin spots.


It's safe without the harmful effects of hydroquinone, mercury or steroid.


Hope it works for you. Best of luck. :-)









I know coco butter works, but it's not going to be instant. you have to use it at least once a day and hopefully it will start to disappear.
Bio oil is meant to be very good for burns, scars and stretch marks.


Althougth its quite expensive.


Cocoa butter is also good and a bit cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment