Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get rid of the scars on my legs? I used to be an athlete but I don't need any ';battle scars'! :)

put vitamin E oil on them u can buy a little bottle anywhere and it heals scars faster.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100144%26amp;navAction=jump%26amp;navCount=0%26amp;skuid=sku393896%26amp;id=prod393895How do I get rid of the scars on my legs? I used to be an athlete but I don't need any ';battle scars'! :)
i have the same exact thing..my legs are terrible with all kinds of scars..its hideous..you can try using coco butter it helped a littleHow do I get rid of the scars on my legs? I used to be an athlete but I don't need any ';battle scars'! :)
i have a lot too ,(mosquitos sp ? )


dont know how to get rid of them :/
bio oil

No comments:

Post a Comment