Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have all of these scars on my face for about a year mainly from fingernails from acne and I want to heal it?

Going to a dermatoligist will be my last option but if you have any great answers please tell me cause it will make my life a whole lot happier.I have all of these scars on my face for about a year mainly from fingernails from acne and I want to heal it?
Unless you visit a dermo. your best bet is time. I went early before it got really bad and the lotion I use is supposed to help with the scaring which has done really well. But if it is really bad, there are treatments that will get rid of the scars and give you a good complexion.I have all of these scars on my face for about a year mainly from fingernails from acne and I want to heal it?
i doubt that anything over-the-counter will get rid of them completely, BUT, there are scar-reducing creams (mederma, bio-oil for example) that you can get at your local drug store. they take time to work so you have to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment