Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get rid of current acne and acne scars on your face.?

I am using netrogena pimple cream a toner and jergans face stuff, this is not making it any better/worse..and i really want to not have to wear foundation but my skin is soooo bad!!! please help!!!How to get rid of current acne and acne scars on your face.?
I would recommend the Zenmed scar kit. Its natural and also comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/zenme鈥?/a>





The skin eraser really worked for me.





Good Luck,


MHow to get rid of current acne and acne scars on your face.?
You really should get the book Breaking Out by Lydia Preston. It tells you everything you need to know about the causes of acne and how to get rid of it. It explains what the active ingredients in over-the-counter medications are and what they do. It also tells you how to use them properly so that they have the best chance of working. You can waste a lot of time (years!) trying to get rid of acne if you have no idea what you are doing or why, so it's best to properly educate yourself about the science of this medical condition and the treatments available. Good luck!
Go to the dermatologist if you really want it done the right way. I always bought the drugstore brands and I found they worked a bt, but not the greatest. So I went to the dermatologist and i got 2 face creams and pills. This was in the winter, (december), and not even 1 month better there was already a noticable difference. By April I had none!!





Some of the leftover acne scars still remain but I have heard of this stuff called BioOil and i heard that it works well for acne scars.





Just so you know, I got Tetracyclene pills Differin and this other cream (one in morning one before bed). I forget what the other one is called sorry!





Good Luck!
make sure to was your face with an oil free product.





I use witch hazel to clean my face and neutrogena rapid clear for sudden pop ups. You may be putting to much on your face. Stop using all products for a couple days and start with something simple.





Make sure not you use the same towel that you use for your body for your face. And make sure to pat your skin dry not wipe. Which can cause more oil.





My routine is:


Shower


Pat dry with clean face towel


Pat on Witch Hazel with cotton


Rapid clear if needed





Thats it and my skin has cleared up wonderfully





Hope this helps...
try this home made recipe belive me it works ok buy plain lala yogurt and a little bit to a plastic container then add hunny mix it and gently apply it on your face leave it on for 30 min your face might feel hard and you might not be able to move it much but don't let this scare you try it it gets rid of any facial acne and spots and it leaves your skin soft you should do this three rimes a week but if you feel like you need it more often then it is ok
take zinc vitamins. zinc is great for your skin. but make sure you take at least 13 mg a daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment