Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get clear skin and get rid of redness and scars?

my face has red spots from where i had acne and made the mistake of picking at it. now i want the scars gone and the redness gone my face is horribly ugly from my past mistakes what will help my skin clear up im on acne meds and wash and the acne is no longer a problem its acne scars how do i clear them up please helpHow to get clear skin and get rid of redness and scars?
um. that was mean! The first answer.





and I totally know what you mean. I have the same problem! Not too mention an added scar because i burned the side of my face a little bit with my hair straightener!





anyways. First off, ask your dermatologist. Second off get something like this:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>How to get clear skin and get rid of redness and scars?
Hi! I am currently on a regimen for my acne. My dermatologist has me use Clindamycin gel in the am to help with acne as well as taking minocycline capsules twice a day to kill bacteria to prevent acne. To take care of redness and scarring he has me use Tretinoin gel (Retin - A) every night after washing my face. My face was extremely bad when it came to redness and scarring and after 3 weeks it has dramatically improved. I highly recommend you talking to your doctor and asking him/her if it is right for you!
i use maderma on my acne scars, its about $20 a drug stores. the pharmacist and doctor both recommended it to me. It takes about 3 months until you see a difference but it's worth it.
a dermatologist could help you.
use a very mild face was like cetaphil and then only on the scars on ur face put some mederma
lik omg get plstc srgey duh

No comments:

Post a Comment