Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get rid of scars..?

Hi, It almost swimsuit season and I am an athlete. I played soccer all year long for 2 teams. now i get a three month break and would like to get rid of or fade some of them 12 scars on my legs. (ranging in size from a pea to something a little bigger than a quarter.





any products, home remedies, etc? will be appreciated.How to get rid of scars..?
Bio-Oil girl......Trust me. I HAD a c-section scar. Notice i said the word ';had';. It works great. Get at your local drugstore.How to get rid of scars..?
Lemon juice sounds perfect solution. Vitamic C is basically what you need to fade some of those scars away. I have personally had great success with http://schopra.qbeautyzone.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=E7313
go to Wal-Mart and buy a tube of 'Scar Zone'. follow the directions on the back. it restores the skin back to it's natural color and it makes scars way less noticeable.
fresh lemon juice leave it on for 5 minutes then wash it off.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment