Monday, November 21, 2011

Aside from laser surgery is there anything out there that can help reduce the appearance of my acne scars?

I have a few scars from when I was younger due to acne and was hoping there was some miracle cream out there that would help reduce the appearance?Aside from laser surgery is there anything out there that can help reduce the appearance of my acne scars?
Vitamin E oil or cream can be applied to the skin in the affected areas, every day .The cream should be applied overnight. Aloe Vera gel and fresh lemon juice can be applied to the scars, so that they fade quickly. You can find more cheap and natural remedies for stretch marks or scars at the link below.Aside from laser surgery is there anything out there that can help reduce the appearance of my acne scars?
I have no idea if this would help, but I've been seeing commercials for a new cream that's come out that is supposed to fade scars. They usually show a child with a cut having their scars fade quickly from the cream, so I don't know if it would work on acne scars, but it might be worth a try.





I just did a quick search. I think this is the product I've seen.


http://www.mederma.com/
you could try buying vitamin E capsules, popping the pill with a pin or knife or something, rub the gel like stuff on your scars.


now it wont be an overnight thing. you'll have to keep doing but it should reduce the appearance of them.





i would do it when you wake up, and before you go to bed.





:):) good luck

1 comment:

PeerMurphy said...

The maxillofacial surgical procedures we offer range from bone grafting to the correction of craniofacial malformations, including the placement of dental implants.

facial surgery

Post a Comment