Monday, November 21, 2011

I have kp scars on my arms, what type of cream is best at getting rid of scars, a bleaching cream perhaps?

my upper arms are covered with scars from when i had bad keratosis pilaris and i would scratch and pick at the bumps, i have the kp under control but the scars are still there. i exfoliate and moisturize but what can i use to get rid of these brown spots?


i recently tried a skin fade cream which had hydroquinone as the main ingredient along with vitamin c and spf 15, it was working great but after 2 weeks or so it started making me itch and my arms began to turn red so i stopped.


is there a good well known bleaching cream out there that i should try?I have kp scars on my arms, what type of cream is best at getting rid of scars, a bleaching cream perhaps?
please use fair and whote. this is by far the best product i have ever ever used. i had a skin disorder called Pityriasis rosea it left my skin a messed uo. I had dark veins all over my legs. I also pick at my skin at times and i had scars from mosiquito bites on my arms and legs. i was running out of options. i dreaded the summer months because i knew it would be too hot for me to cover up with long sleeve clothes. i began using this product a year ago. it works so well. i saw reults within the first 2-3 weeks. everyday i thouroughly wash my face then apply sunscreen regardless of the weather. the fair and white product line includes lotions,creams, sprays. and soaps. i had some minor acne scarring on my face after washing my face i apply palmers ambi cream then fair and white lotion. i simpathize for you and i know exactly what you are going though. please use this product if you want an improved appearance in your skin.I have kp scars on my arms, what type of cream is best at getting rid of scars, a bleaching cream perhaps?
Dermasil is an over the counter scar treatment gel that has gotten good reviews,It's a little pricey though.


I have a Dr friend who told me she had a really bad scar that completely went away after about a year of taking an oral aloe vera supplement availble at any nutrition store.


Topical aloe vera is a well proven healing aid so I'm inclined to believe the oral form just might help.


Hope one of these is of help to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment