Monday, November 21, 2011

Have scars on my chest for absolutely no reason at all?

I have a cluster of red and white scar tissue in the middle of my chest/stomach, that's arose for absoutlely no reaosn. Literally no reason at all. It's just appeared over the last year. I don't even know where it's from. It looks like scar tissue but there was never any woun d there. I tried to bio-oil it away but it didn't work, what should I do?


thnx xHave scars on my chest for absolutely no reason at all?
I don't know, Lei hun but you might want to get it checked by a doctor because anything to do with skin is sometimes the start of something else, I'm not saying something serious but it can be a sign that something else isn't quite right, e.g blood infection, vein rupture.


Have you tried putting foundation on them, I have a scar on my arm and I put Collection 2000 Matte foundation on it and it's very thick so you can hardly see it.Have scars on my chest for absolutely no reason at all?
stretch marks? i got stretch marks across me chest when i put weight on but theyv disappeared now they looked like scars

No comments:

Post a Comment