Monday, November 21, 2011

Scars, bruises, and cuts on my legs!! Help please summer is here and i want to wear shorts?

Yeah so everyone wants to wear short now because its getting hot but my legs are all bruised, cut and white. I play alot of sports and i have many scars. And home remidies that i can use to get rid of them quickly?Scars, bruises, and cuts on my legs!! Help please summer is here and i want to wear shorts?
I have scars on my leg from a really extensive surgery and it looks like someone shot me in the leg ten times.


But I used some Mederma and it took some of the color off of it, which was better.


There's really no way to have them completely gone without laser treatment. Just embrace them and be confident in your own body!Scars, bruises, and cuts on my legs!! Help please summer is here and i want to wear shorts?
pure coco butter


pure shea butter


You can usually find them at flea markets/trade shows. Or just by the commercial stuff at the drug store. There is also a fade cream that starts with ';M' can't remember the name.
some self tanner on the legs and leave the scars be i think scars are hot ;)
cocoa butter works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment