Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of scars?

i've had these old brown scars on my knees and shins since I was little, how do i get rid of them??How do I get rid of scars?
Scars can be removed by massaging cocoa butter, shea butter, Vitamin E oil or taking capsules. More home remedies are listed at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/stretchmarks鈥?/a>How do I get rid of scars?
depends on how old u are. if they have been there your whole life you might need laser surgery to remove them.
Mederma is the only over the counter ointment that I know does work miracles. It is the best. Try it and good luck. I had a horrible scar and I applied the Mederma twice a day ,,,,,in four months the scar is hardly visible. Good luck and God Bless you.
You can't
Things like tinted moisturizer help even out skin tone. Or the classic cocoa butter!


hope i helped!
Scars can fade but they don't go away

No comments:

Post a Comment