Monday, November 21, 2011

My arms are a total mess from cutting, what do I do about the scars?

I have to wear jackets all the time and i'm so afraid of people seeing my scars and asking me about them. will they ever go away? i feel like such an idiot, doing this to myself.My arms are a total mess from cutting, what do I do about the scars?
Firstly, i hope you're not cutting yourself anymore!


And second, if you are plz stop!


Third, don't feel like an idiot. Everyone has different ways to release, the bright side is at least you've realised and stop or stopping.





:)My arms are a total mess from cutting, what do I do about the scars?
i use to do it (sometimes still have the urge to do it) and i have mainly white raised scars.


i use conceler and pput a ton of cocoa butter on them to make them fade


but thats the only thing you can do


scars are forever
hey, don't be so hard on yourself =)


coco butter works good, and concealer too, but maybe like braclets, and those long gloves that go up to your elbows, long sleve shirts, etc. thats what some of my friends do.


happy holidays =)
there is this cream you can get from a pharmacy, maybe they will have it in the CVS store, theyre for peeling out scars, may take a couple of weeks though but it removes scars!
Get coco Buttr


or oil that has vitamin E

No comments:

Post a Comment