Monday, November 21, 2011

Is bio-oil good for acne scars, and how lond does it take?

depends on their size and how long they have been there. took me two weeks to clear them. not completely but very light and barely noticeableIs bio-oil good for acne scars, and how lond does it take?
it takes a month or so..i have done it but no luck for me..Is bio-oil good for acne scars, and how lond does it take?
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It鈥檚 famous brand in worldwide. All products are good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less spots %26amp; pimples, click to SEE PHOTO http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information, kindly check as below website %26amp; select country:


http://www.foreverliving.com/


Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business!


P.S. When you join Forever Living, pls fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Thanks!
I've heard that too, but I've never tried it.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment