Monday, November 21, 2011

Can someone please tell me how can I get rid of scars ?

I am very allergic to mosquito bites.They swallow very much and are itching.I scratched and now I have these scars,brown spots on my skin and I don't know how to get rid of them.Can anyone please tell me how? Can a peeling creme help...or something??Can someone please tell me how can I get rid of scars ?
Maderma, I had lots of brown scars on my face from pimples and now ive been using Maderma for about 4 weeks and they are not to be seen!! It may take time so be patient it will work, trust me!!! Theres Maderma for sensative skin too, thats the one i use, and you can wear it during the day its clear and you cant tell its on and it doesn't smell weird like a creme or anything it has a light fresh delicate smell... try it, itll work greatCan someone please tell me how can I get rid of scars ?
Use Mederma, it works well except it is a little costly. It is about $25 and you can find it at your local drugstore or Walmart.
generally, mederma or neosporin will do the job. Basically, it all deals with keeping the scar tissue moist.
Mederma worked for my sisters scare.
peeling can help but not completely time will heal that scar if it's doesn't go away get laser
it will fade eventually. or you can hide them with a concealer
Normally you can't.
get a cocoa butter stick..the one by palmer's..and rub it on the scar..

No comments:

Post a Comment