Monday, November 21, 2011

To get off my acne scars i have to peel of the layer of skin.?

So thats what my derm told me. But he said that he doesn't want to do it because of how young i am (18) Are there any OTC products that does this? (Not like peel off the skin) but just get rid of the discoloration. Its not a deep scars or anything, its been on my face so long! Help..To get off my acne scars i have to peel of the layer of skin.?
LOL no seriously I understand what you are saying, it just looks funny the way you worded it and the other person's response.... anyway, try Mederma or other scar - reducing gels, they seemed to work very well for my daughter. They made the acne marks fade away and cleared her skin up in general. They are a little expensive but the store brand worked just as well as the name brand, and it was about 17 dollars a tube ( a tube lasts a good while). Just follow the directions on it, I think she used it twice a day.To get off my acne scars i have to peel of the layer of skin.?
there are creams and foundations you can use..but treating your skin well can reduce how much the scars show.. you can search the internet for products..it could be a little pricey though %26amp; always check the ingredients to be safe your not just harming your skin even more, another tip is to wash your face with only cold water because sometimes warm/hot water creates blotchyness
You should ask a doctor but I don't think you can remove scars.


Scars for Life is a good saying..
If you can afford it, do it.
GROSS WHY WOULD YOU TELL US THAT





ask your dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment