Monday, November 21, 2011

Clinique or Bare Minerals to cover acne scars?

Its just discoloration, not deep scars or something.


It kinda looks like burn marks..Clinique or Bare Minerals to cover acne scars?
I have the same problem. Either Bare Minerals or MAC studio tech works the best. To be honest Mac is better at covering and giving a flawless finish. Especially if you make the investment and buy the foundation brush. Its like 35.00 but trust me SO WORTH IT. I can show you pictures and you would not ever think I had acne scars.... flawless. I get compliments on how good my complextion is. Go to a MAC counter and they will do wonders and they are really good about teaching you how to do the tricks. GOOD LUCK!Clinique or Bare Minerals to cover acne scars?
Why cover when you can just get rid of them? I had ugly marks/scars before discovering aularale.com/7002 - the skin care, jojoba facial scrub, vitamin c serum and fade get combined have worked a small miracle on my skin. However, until yo
i have deep scars and redness and i use mac studio fix concealer and clinique city base they cover pretty good and last all day
Out of those 2, Bare minerals.





No pics, but i also LOVE Mirabella Products :]

No comments:

Post a Comment