Monday, November 21, 2011

Do guys care about scars on the legs?

I have all these dark spotty scars all over my legs from eczema and from when ive just been clumsy :| i hate them so much i always wear jeans even during summer so i dont have to show them. What im worried about is will people, especially guys, be turned off, or wont like me anymore if i show the scars on my legs? thank you in advance.Do guys care about scars on the legs?
ya sure why not ... its your own body u ll have to take care of it ...


Pure Vitamin E works better. Buy Vitamin E capsules.


Pierce the capsule %26amp; apply the liquid directly to the scar, rub it on the scar %26amp; leave it on. I do this to scars %26amp; wrinkles %26amp; it works really well.





Try it =)





Best of Luck


for more info http://acne-scars.we.bs/Do guys care about scars on the legs?
Guys don't mind scars... some do, but if they are that turned off by a scar, then they will never be happy since ALL women have scars or some sort.


They are battle scars of life my dear :)





I have scars everywhere... on my legs - I have a large round scar on my kneecap where it was shattered playing baseball. Caught the ball with my kneecap...


I have a scar on my thigh from skin cancer removal.


I also have a scar on my shin from when I was kicked by a horse.


Not a single man has said anything negative about my scars. Not on my legs, or the numerous ones all over my body. Don't be self conscious, that is normally a turn off to guys. Be happy with who you are and what you look like. Confidence always makes a person more attractive.
you shouldnt be scared to show off your legs! my friends has a huge white birthmark all over her thigh and still wears shorts. guys wont care.
yes, you're ugly now.
Confidence is the key besides the guys that would care are most likely the ones that you don't want nothing to deal with.
The guys worth being with aren't going to care about the scars on your legs, trust me. If a guy is turned off by the fact that you have scars on your legs, he is shallow and superficial and a jerk and is not worth your time or attention. Someone who is looking at you for who you are on the inside -- your personality, your character, your inner beauty -- won't even notice the scars, or he will find them just one of your quirks and love them anyway. I have many scars on my legs, and while I have had a few questions about their origins, they have never stood between me and a good guy. Heck, I get compliments on my legs all the time, scars and all.





The real secret to attracting guys isn't changing how you look... it's loving what you are. When you love yourself and all your little quirks that make you uniquely YOU, it makes you exude confidence, and guys take notice of that. They see you walking tall and smiling and looking them in the eye because you're confident in yourself, and they think, ';Damn, she's fine.'; Not because of a certain feature or a scar you do or don't have, but because of the way you carry yourself.





Good luck!
Try vitamin E oil or Cocoa butter to fade the scars. But for me neither Mederma, E oil or cocoa butter worked, until i find this home treatment to fade away scars.Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment