Monday, November 21, 2011

Fot those ones who have acne scars: Is there any treatment or something to reduce them?

What did you use to reduce scars? How good was it?Fot those ones who have acne scars: Is there any treatment or something to reduce them?
I don't know what kind of scars you have, but I had the skin discoloration-type scarring. I used proactiv, and it's working very well. It keeps my skin from breaking out, and it has reduced the redness a lot. It makes my skin look tons healthier. Try that.Fot those ones who have acne scars: Is there any treatment or something to reduce them?
Yes- micro dermabrasion cloths work wonders!! You can buy one on ebay fairly inexpensively and they DO work. They not only smooth out your skin but they also reduce fine lines and even out your skin tone. One cloth will last you two years. I've only been using mine for two months and I swear by it. Nothing else works like this thing does.





Good luck to you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment