Monday, November 21, 2011

I have acne and acne scars on my back since i was 16. Now, im 23. Isn't there a treatment i can get to rid it?

I talked to a cosmetic doctor and she said I'd have to get a micro laser peel. Thats fine, but do i have to receive 6-8 treatments? Their so costly! I am very fair skinned. I am about the color of Alicia Keys. So, it really shouldn't affect my skin. Cant she just go deeper with the microns or something so i dont have to take so many treatments.I have acne and acne scars on my back since i was 16. Now, im 23. Isn't there a treatment i can get to rid it?
Yes, you really do have to do all of them, but I wouldn't reccomend them, I am 17 and have had awful acne since I was 12, and I've tried all the laser treatments for my acne but they didn't work for me, however it might be different for the scars but I doubt it. If you still have bad acne ask your doctor about Acutane, it is a bit expensive(usually your insurance company will cover it) and you have to get a blood test every month but it is the only thing that has worked on my stubborn acne(i've tried everything on the market and this is the only thing that hasworked).I have acne and acne scars on my back since i was 16. Now, im 23. Isn't there a treatment i can get to rid it?
Based on on my experience I did not use any treatment to get rid of my acne, I have acne before when I was 12 up to 16 yrs old. I'm now 19 some few acne occur but only few for sometime if I am very loaded with school works and stressed, but most of the time I don't have acne occuring anymore. My friends even think that I'm having a treatment with a dermatologist because my acne disappeared, but no i didn't. It is when i started to exercise which promote good blood circulation and eat healthy food, my acne really disappeared. Eat fresh fruits and some vegetable, also try wheatgerm it has vitamin E. Hope that helps. good luck!
nope no treatment.
People suffering from mild or moderate body acne, I heartily recommend the Clear Pores System. Hard to treat cases are better left to a dermatologist鈥檚 skills, although ClearPores is certainly up to the task.





The best way to treat acne is to cleanse the skin with a solution containing Salicylic Acid and SD Alcohol 40. The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.





See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





Also...keep your body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.
umm well for scars maybe not but for your acne try an all natural aloe Vera





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment