Friday, August 20, 2010

Any Ideas on how to get rid of pimple scars?

how can I get rid of my pimple and blackhead scars on my face?Any Ideas on how to get rid of pimple scars?
There is a cream available over the counter called Mederma and its supposed to reduce scarring. I'd try that first before seeing a dermatologist.Any Ideas on how to get rid of pimple scars?
those pllp toke my answers so choose one of them
Utter Cream. Seriously, go down to the nearest farm store, and pick up a jar of ';Utter Cream';. I know it sounds weird. But try it. (It's the stuff farmers put on their cows utters)! (Nipples). I had a girlfriend who had very bad acne. As her acne was clearing up, she use the Utter Cream.





(If you don't find it in a Farm Store, many inexpensive department stores carry it, like Ocean State Job Lot, and 'Dollar' Stores).





PS She and I broke up, before I saw any improvement.
see a dermatologist or your primary doctor
they don't go away but you can use cover up, It kind of helps
This is going to sound very very odd, but it worked for me... Pat your face at night with your hand or a flat object. It will sting but your actually revitalizing the under layer of your skin - causing it to form new layers..... Just try it for a few weeks for about 2 minutes each night. If you dont see a difference then stop.... I went to a dermatologist for years, spent thousands, ended up doing lazer surgery which had the same effect of my patting my own skin... Save your time %26amp; money!
prevention ...don't pick em.
use zap-it
Get them zapped


my cousin got it done and it looks realy good =]
they scar? uh oh! sux 4 me!
Try coco butter, or any other scar removers you can get form CVS or Walgreen's.
don't pick at them I know is hard. try to buy an olavera plant cut a little piece every night and cut it side ways apply every night it works wonders and it is supposto help your skin over all.
Try Maderma or Bio-Oil. They cost a piece of money. The first about 20.00 the other about 10.00. You will find them in the First Aid section of any drug store.
wash your face with milk, oatmeal, and lemon juice
liquid vitamin E its in the vitamin section
I have them too. Its really impossible. With time, they scars will get less noticed. It sucks! Unless you have the money for plastic surgery or injections, than there isn't really anyway =( You can buy creams to help smooth it out, and make it look a little better. Good Luck!


Also, another tip....I live in Florida, I tan alot during the summer. Getting a tan on your face will darken the acne scars and they will be more noticeable. Try to avoid sunlight on your face if possible.
Go to a dermatologist and get dermabrasion.
PREFER ON: APPlY DIRECTLY TO THE SCAR


PREFER ON: APPlY DIRECTLY TO THE SCAR


PREFER ON: APPlY DIRECTLY TO THE SCAR
get clean and clear advances form any drug store and it takes away acne prevents future breakouts and also takes away blemish and ance scars for a even tone skin .

No comments:

Post a Comment