Monday, August 23, 2010

I have acne scars but i didnt pick my acne at all?

i found an article that said ';First, some good news about the healing process. As an acne blemish heals, the inflamed area flattens, leaving behind a reddish spot. Though it may look like an acne scar, it鈥檚 actually a macule 鈥?the final stage of an acne lesion. Macules may last for up to six months, but leave no permanent acne scar.';





soooo is this true? and how can i get rid of them?I have acne scars but i didnt pick my acne at all?
I used Retin-A Micro to treat my acne, and was surprised because it made all my acne scars and spots fade/disappear! I don't have to wear make-up anymore to cover them.. maybe you should try it? It works by speeding up cell turnover, which quickens the healing process of scars. It also makes your skin very soft and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment