Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of my old scars in my legs?

Go 4 lesar treatment.How to get rid of my old scars in my legs?
Depending on how bad the scars are, I would use a really good moisturizer. I bought 'Fruit of The Earth' Cocoa %26amp; Shea butter Blended Body Lotion.(Walmart) It is used for scars, stretch marks %26amp; hydrates skin as well as heals. I don't like the smell much, but it is inexpensive %26amp; works really well.How to get rid of my old scars in my legs?
you can get olay's scar reducer lotion from any store like Wal-mart or Target. I also heard using lemons can help too.
MEDERMA..IT WORKS FOR ALL SCARS..!!!!!!!!!!!





CAUTION: PLEASE DO AN ALLERGY TEST..IF SYMPTOMS OCCUR, DO NOT USE AND PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN FOR A BETTER SOLUTION
try appling ';olive oil';
Papaya kojic or licorine base soaps/creams


are best for your problem.


These work wonders


Check this out:


http://stores.ebay.com/A-Shopaholics-Bar鈥?/a>
Use miderma. It works really well!





good luck!!
You should be using Mederma which seems to work well for old scars. Also, apply Palmer's Cocoa Butter twice daily to help lighten the scars.
bio oil works miracles :]
Hey! I have lots of scars on my legs from soccer, broken glass, rollerblading, etc. and ya I am a girl so they may not be really attractive but I think we may be stuck with them. Besides if your a guy lots of girls kind of like scars. But maybe someone will be able to answer your question, if not wear pants 24/7 like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment