Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there a way to get scars off your body?

Is there? I was noticing the other day I have a ton of them on me and they look rather bad. I've been burned a lot or fell off stage for Drama Club and stuff like that :P But if there is anyways I would love to know :)Is there a way to get scars off your body?
I'd go with Mederma, Simone. Maybe even Preferon.





Hope I helped!Is there a way to get scars off your body?
Mederma works well. It's a gel that you put on scars and they fade in time. You have to apply it every day if you want the best results. Soooooo there ya have it buy some Mederma.
try mederma or vitamin e oil.





help me: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
some doctors can get rid of them but for small scars you can buy creams like miderma or preferon
they have special cream or something like chap stick were u rib it over ur scars and within a certain amount of time they disappear u can search it up on amazon.com
Bleed it out and dig deeper to throw it away
You could use Bio oil its good for scars
http://www.getridofthings.com/getridofsc…

No comments:

Post a Comment