Friday, August 20, 2010

How Can I Get Rid Of Ugly Scars?

there all from my childhood days.. I just noticed how bad they looked on my face and that i would look a lot better without them there.. and im limited... I want to use homemade treatments since my face if too sensitive. So Please If anyone has some advice to give me to get rid of these by September 3rd..of atleast fade them a TINY bitHow Can I Get Rid Of Ugly Scars?
just hide them with a good make up and when you'll have money and time make a laser removal of your scarsHow Can I Get Rid Of Ugly Scars?
Bio oil
use coco butter.


that actually does work.


uhm.


just put it on everyday.


im nawt sure it will clear by september third tho.



bio oil


answer mine:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Lysine - This amino acid helps build healthy tissue.


Vitamin E - This powerful anti-oxidant nourishes the skin
You don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment