Friday, August 20, 2010

What cover up (for zits and scars) is the best that stays on all day?

i need to know and i need suggests on how much it normally costsWhat cover up (for zits and scars) is the best that stays on all day?
Dermablend is pretty good, but it`s quite heavy. It might not look natural if you have to use a lot. I`m not sure if you want that, but I think it costs about $35.





I really love Bobbi Brown`s creamy concealer kit. It would be perfect to put over tough scars, and also works great on dark circles. It comes with loose powder as well.. I think in the US it costs about $40, in Canada it`s $50...





A nice lighter cover up (liquid concealer) is Shiseido`s concealer, it comes in a little cylinder tube. It`s quite light but hass pretty decent coverage and looks natural. It costs about $25. However, there isn`t very much in the tube.





Cargo makes great foundations and concealers, they`re really light, look natural and have good coverage. Their oil free foundation costs less than $30, and so does their concealer. Decent sized tubes too, they last a while :)





Oh, and another great one, Clinique`s Perfectly Real liquid Makeup. Great coverage, feels pretty light and isn`t fake-looking. I used to use this, then switched to the Cargo foundation... it costs about $30.





I`m not sure if using Bareminerals would work for you, since I hated it and it might make your acne stand out more because it`s strange like that but yeah...





Hope this helps!





Edit: You can find Cargo, maybe Clinique and Shiseido at Sephora.What cover up (for zits and scars) is the best that stays on all day?
Try Derma Blend. The one that comes in a jar. It will cover anything. It costs about $27.00 in a dept, store. Have the person there match your color.
FOUNDATION!!
I have been using neutragena skin clearing make-up for a year and I LOVE IT. My friends say it makes my skin look sooo clear cost is $9-$11 at target, k-mart, and all drugstores
Honestely dermablend is the bomb!!!! Must check it out it has a very thick coverage!!! :) check out the website below to help....
studio finish SPF35 concealer from MAC cosmetics it covers scars and blemishes
You don't really wanna put a foundation because that could flare it up more...I would try minerals, like from Physicians Formula, Maybelline, Lo'Real, any beauty line that u can get from a drug store. But if u want to go more into a ';higher'; brand, I would suggest Bare Minerals, or even MAC Mineralize SPF15 foundation. Minerals in my opinion seem to cover even more that regular foundation, it also looks more flawless... srry I don't know on the pricing.. u might have to look up on the internet... HOPE THIS HELPS!1

No comments:

Post a Comment