Monday, August 23, 2010

How to pass my medical examination test?Before with past history of PTB (Now lung scars)?

Good day! Just call me Tianlong ,i'm from the Philippines, right now i have a problem with my up coming medical examination anytime this week in one of the prestigious MNC who has a local branch in Manila.This is my only chance of getting my dream job. I have far advance PTB records on my past and healed , but lately early this year during one of my pre employment medical exam for abroad i failed due to scars in my lung due to my past PTB cases. Now that I am about to undergo again in medical exam for another job opportunity, and I don't want to lose this job . I need this job very badly. My family will be hungry if I fail to get again this job.What will I do. Everytime I apply I always failed due to this seems to be a mark or scars in my lungs.When I consulted my physician ,he told me that I am well already,but it will be a forever a scars in my lungs. My problem now is how can I overcome this fear of failing the medical exam.Best regards!Thanks!tianlongxia@yahoo.comHow to pass my medical examination test?Before with past history of PTB (Now lung scars)?
More than likely, since you will test positive for a TB skin test, they will have to get an X-ray. It will be helpful for you to bring in the past X-rays in order to show that there is no increase in the size of the tubercles and therefore that you are not having active TB.

No comments:

Post a Comment