Monday, August 23, 2010

Besides a tattoo, what is good to cover scars?

I know this is a strange question, but I really am not sure about a tattoo. BTW, it is on my chest. I am thinking a long necklace. Help !!!Besides a tattoo, what is good to cover scars?
It really depends on your personal style, but I used to stick adhesive gold stars on myself! This would work for a small chicken pox scar.Besides a tattoo, what is good to cover scars?
Hm, um ... maybe scar removal or Mircodermabrasian I think it is. You would have to see a Dermatologist for that though. Sorry, I don't really know what to suggest. Wish I could help more. Anything else would only be temporary.
scarf
You should use coco butter scar removal stick or just put makeup on it
don't get one at all. covering a scar no matter where it is means you are trying to hide something. never hide the scars that are on the body.
Don't get a tattoo. Either get surgery to cover it up, or just live with it.
wear a better shirt
My aunt has scares from surgery she needed to get to remove skin cancer on her legs. She uses a heavy coverup makeup the color of her leg skin and it works great. Try to find a good quality cover up at Sephora .. I reccommend buying a thick liquid cream to apply first and then get a matching powder to put over it. Waterproof makeup might also help for the summer when you sweat or swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment