Friday, August 20, 2010

There is cream that hides scars, what it is called?

I have seen advertised a little while back this cream that when u put on scars you cant see them for a certain period of time, the only thing is I cant remeber its name... If you know what it is called please can yo help me out.There is cream that hides scars, what it is called?
IT's called Mederma, like everyone else said. I've never used it, but my son scars very easy and they have a mederma for kids, and it truly does work. You just have to be sure to apply it multiple times a day.There is cream that hides scars, what it is called?
It's called Mederma, they sell it at pharmacies over the counter. I work at cvs and we have it in the external pain relievers, next to the hydrocortisone cream.
mederma is a good product and its pretty cheap at wal-marts and other stores
Concealer
clinique has a makeup that is made for scars, but it is pretty expensive. It's amazing, I had a friend you had cancer in her jaw and cheak which resulted in a lot of scaring from surgery, she used that make up all the time and you couldn't see one flaw.
im pretty sure your thinking of mederma (i dont know if im spelling it right, i just spelled it out how it sounds) you put it over your scar and it fades over time. Or you could be thing of Strivectin, which i use and in my opinion, is a lot more affective, since it fades color quicker, and makes the scar more even in texture. I hope this helps!
http://www.mederma.com/
Maderma... think thats how it is spelled
It's called Mederma...my wife used it on a nasty cut on her forehead, and it really worked to minimize it. It won't eliminate a scar, but it will minimize its appearance.
Dermablend
vitamin c or mederma
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment