Monday, August 23, 2010

How do i rid my face of all acne,scars,red marks,pores,ect.?

I am very jelous of my friends and classmates for there skin being smooth and clean. I have had acne since i was in 2nd grade.my face is a plethera of problems. i have blackheads,acne,red spots, pores and scars. what homeade remedies or products will rid my face for good?How do i rid my face of all acne,scars,red marks,pores,ect.?
Roaccutane (A drug) go to a dermatologist and get it prescribed to you, has side affects but 100% success rate.How do i rid my face of all acne,scars,red marks,pores,ect.?
it may depend on your diet, i used to have really bad acne for eating foods i didn't realize would cause this, i was also told that some hair products may also cause acne.
Oatmeal mixed with a little honey is always great for face complexity.
Hypnotherapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment