Friday, August 20, 2010

What can I do to make my scars disappear? URGENT?

Hey!





Okay, so I have four really noticeable scars on my left leg and one on my right leg. My legs are really nice. I mean they're just the right skin tone, soft, long, and strong but my scars just make them look bad. And now, swim suit season is already here and I am starting to wear shorts. I really want to make the scars disappear without ruining my legs or skin. So, do you have any ways that can help me? Thank you for all of your help!What can I do to make my scars disappear? URGENT?
really thick strong cocoa butter found at like anywerWhat can I do to make my scars disappear? URGENT?
I think cocoa butter works best. I personally would not want to get rid of my scars. I have a big one on my leg from when i got cut when i fell. Its an awesome story and i feel proud of it lol a sign of toughness
We have this stuff called BioOil which fades scars and stretchmarks, so look for something like that from a pharmacy.
tightness

No comments:

Post a Comment