Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm 16 and none of the girls at my school really notice me.Is it because my acne scars scare them away?

I am also in really good shape.I'm in track and cross country.I'm really smart too.The girls just don't seem to like me.I'm also very nice and fun to be around.I'm 16 and none of the girls at my school really notice me.Is it because my acne scars scare them away?
I AM THE SAME WAY!!


i'm popular among a small group. and all my friends and random people know i'm really funny and chill and cool, but i'm not popular. it annoys the crap out of me.





BUT!





lately i've been tagging along with friends that aren't really ';best'; friends. ive kinda been using them.





I know it sounds shallow, but its only temporary.





go out with them. be introduced to their friends. eventually go to their parties and show people how awesome you can be.





eventually throw your own party.





that will get your social status up and eventually people will talk about you and recognize you and talk to you.





I hope this helps.


it's been working for me.





P.S.


don't worry about your acne scars.


it's not like the old days.


look around and notice that the popular people aren't really the best looking people anymore. looks are out, personality is in. and if you got it, you deserve to be popular.








from a guy's point of view, talk to me if u need help.I'm 16 and none of the girls at my school really notice me.Is it because my acne scars scare them away?
These treatments all have proven success rates with varying degrees of down time.


Microdermabrasion. This is a method that literally peels the top layer of skin off by using a number of different kinds of mechanical instruments. These tools are comparative to mini grinding machines, much like those found in a wood working shop.


Laser Treatment. Laser treatment is now the treatment of choice for getting rid of acne scars. Laser therapy removes the skin layer by layer, and treatment can be completed in as little as one session. There are a number of laser therapies available for different types of scarring.


Chemical peels. Think of a very strong exfoliation solution and you have chemical peels. They work in the same fashion as dermabrasion. Chemical solutions are applied to the skin and the peel (the chemicals) dissolve skin cells on the top layer and by doing so promote growth of new tissue.


Dermal Fillers. This is a popular treatment commonly for wrinkle reduction and lip fullness. However it works well with minimizing scar tissue by injecting collagen underneath depressed scar tissue to raise the area up to the level of healthy skin. This is effective temporary remedy, but unfortunately have to be repeated frequently as the collagen tends to dissipate in the body over time.


Punch excision. Surgery is used for scars that are very deep and don't respond to conventional methods. Punch excision is a method of surgery that utilizes a punch biopsy tool to ';punch out'; the scar tissue and the skin is sutured back together. In time healthy skin will replace the area of the old scar tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment