Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get rid of scars?

I have a lot of scars, either from my cats or shaving or something else.


how can i get rid of them?


not too expensive.How to get rid of scars?
Ge a bottle of vitamin E 400 units. Poke a hole in the capsule and apply 3 to times a day . No kidding it works. You have to keep at it thiugh.How to get rid of scars?
There is this cream that works very good.. i tried it and my scar went away..well itr did int go completely away but less noticeable much less noticeable heres the cream and they sell it in pharmacy.. and its cheap https://assetchemist.co.uk/images/upload鈥?/a> you don't have to get this exact one but there are a lot of creams for scars and such..Hope i helped pick me as best answer ?
Go buy cocoa butter balm.


It works!


Best of luck to you ;]
They sell scar removal cream at drugstores
Cocoa butter. I use it for all my scars.
Bio Oil is good to get rid of scars.


Im using it now, i have a big scar on my forehead. and now its fading! :)


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment