Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of scars. Any type of scars.?

I have a lot of scars all over my body, and I am literally going through hell. They are very ugly and I cannot wear a shorts, nor I can a wear only a singlet. I feel really embarrased each time somebody catches a glimpse of my scars. Anybody help, please!!!How do I get rid of scars. Any type of scars.?
The best things to use are cocoa butter, vitamin E , or an over the counter ointment called Merderma. With the Vitamin E, the best kind is the gel tabs or the oils that are almost a pure form of it. I used the geltabs, you just cut them open to use them they don't make as much of a mess as the oil. If you use a lotion that just has viamin e in it, yeah it may help, but at the same time, it maght harm your skin and effect the healing time for your scars. I also used Merderma, which you can get at any drug store. It's a little more expensive, but you don't have to use as much of it and it doesn't take as long to make your scars dissapear, as long as you use it like you're supposed to. Whatever you decide to use, if I were you, I'd still use cocoa butter after every shower. I don't recommend putting it in areas of your body that you might have oily skin or acne. It can make that worse because it too is pretty oily. Your cheapest and least constraining thing to use in order to get rid of them, I'd say it would probably be vitamin e. Cheaper, you don't have to use it on a 'schedule' and it's less messy. That's probably your best bet.How do I get rid of scars. Any type of scars.?
ALOE VERA, VITAMIN E CAPSULES, OR SURGICALLY REMOVE.
laser surgery or vitaman E oils.
Well I don't know how bad your scars are but you can try Palmers Cocoa Butter Scar Serum or try Palmers Cocoa Butter......it worked for me. Hope I could help you!
COCO BUTTER it helps to lighten scars and moisturize your skin
a good way to get rid of scars is to use the new cocoa mouisturiser and it also works for stretch marks to
Cocoa butter lotions are supposed to reduce the appearance of scars. That might not get rid of them completely, but at least you can apply it and make them look better until you find a better solution. I would maybe go to a doctor for a consultation to find out how much a laser treatment would cost.
there is a product called 'bio oil' which I heard works...give it a try
try 'no marks' cream or lotion or 'benzac ac 'gel
use coco butter

No comments:

Post a Comment