Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get rid of spot scars?

I don't want to use laser and i am too pale to wear foundation.. what do i do?How do i get rid of spot scars?
i know what you're going through. I have very pale skin too and had acne scars. I went to a Clinique store and they have many, many different shades of foundation. They have shades for albinos. So if you're worried that your skin is too light, those foundations will blend in with your skin. But if you just want to get rid of those scars, here's what i did. I went to a tanning booth just a couple times and after that the scars were completely gone. I don't know how it worked but it did! Just give it a try.How do i get rid of spot scars?
use some of tht new stuff that just camee out they sell it at wall-mart and its called hartter.....
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment