Monday, August 23, 2010

Make up for Acne Scars - Is Neutrogena Skin Clearing make up a good make up 2 use for my spots on my cheeks ?

Oily Skin





No Bumps or Pimples or Whiteheads - They are all gone





I need to of some make up that won't cause my acne or bumps to come back.Make up for Acne Scars - Is Neutrogena Skin Clearing make up a good make up 2 use for my spots on my cheeks ?
Any mineral make-up works well .


But be careful not to ';cake'; it on . (:Make up for Acne Scars - Is Neutrogena Skin Clearing make up a good make up 2 use for my spots on my cheeks ?
BARE MINERALS!! http://www.bareminerals.com/





Bare Minerals is the best thing you could ever get for your face. I used to get so many break outs from all the make up I used, I used to use liquid foundation and pressed powder, EVERYTHING! But one fine day I found bare minerals and everything changed, my skin is so healthy, I don't get break outs. I used to see a dermatologist for my break outs before because I thought there was something wrong with my physically, when I went back (after using bare minerals) he looked at me in complete shock and asked what I've been doing to skin and if I've been seeing another dermatologist. lol





There are so many other imitation minerals out there such as Sheer Minerals, Loreal and other brands. If you want to do something good for your skin, don't settle for less, get bare minerals. It's a little on the expensive side but its completely worth it. You get your money's worth and also you don't always have to keep buying it because it lasts such a long time. I usually put it on in the morning when I wake up and its there for the whole day. I was a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding. Of course I had to get up at the crack of dawn and I didn't sleep until the crack of dawn the next day. My make up was flawless - no retouching, nothing.





The best thing to do is get the package. I usually get it from Sephora. It's $60, comes with everything you need. Brushes, base foundation, warmth (gives u a glow - like a bronzer), mineral veil (best product ever). They sell the individual items but if you were to buy everything in that box individually it would come up to way way more than $60, so you're better off with the box. Also, when you're done with all the make up in that box, get a new box, dont just replace the make up jars. The reason is that with every new box, you'll get a set of new brushes. You always want to replace your brushes because after extended use (approx 2 - 3 months) your brushes will get dirty and have germs and bacteria. You don't want these things on your face. So it's good to replace your brushes.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment