Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i get rid of pimple scars using home remedies????

* aloe vera jelly (externally)


* aloe vera juice (internally)


* shea butter


* silicia gel


* vitamin E oil (internally and externally, respective of its purpose)


* hydrogen peroxide


* eat veggies raw, when possibleHow can i get rid of pimple scars using home remedies????
try to use sulf soap...or rubb your face with oats!it may help:)...good luckHow can i get rid of pimple scars using home remedies????
I have found that an oatmeal mask followed my Vitamin E works for me. You can also start taking Vitamin E capsules everyday twice a day and you will start to see the difference.
You Can't
Cocoa butter is a great cream of fading scars





I am not sure if you are a fan of the sun, but I will sit out in the sun and work on my tan and my scars fade wonderfully
for scars, cocoa butter, and for blemishes/pimples, nutragina facial scrub
Aloe Vera gel is very good.
use potato as a mask. grate a potato and use it as mask, clean it after it dry
well in the summer i grow zits sooo fast- but i taught my self by using- dove soap on my face in the morning when i wake up, in the afternoon, and at night before i go to sleep.


than i use face cream which you can purchase almost anywher.


oh yeah and i read in a magazine that puttin honey once a month on your face gets rid of blackheads and so does brown sugar mixed with cold milk!!!- the brown sugar really works.


Now my face is clear!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment