Friday, August 20, 2010

I have an oily face, would vitamin E still help my acne scars?

I also have oily skin. I recently came across some articles about apple cider vinegar being an amazing cure for both acne and the scars it leaves behind. All you have to do is mix one part ACV with two parts water and apply it to your face as a toner twice a day. Also, you should drink 8 glasses of water a day with a tablespoon of lemon mixed in. This is supposed to help acne as well. My aunt used to have acne, and she started drinking lemon + water to lose weight and it also cured her skin. You can also drink water+ honey+ lemon juice to clear up your skin. Also, you can use ACV when steaming your skin. Just boil water and give yourself a facial steam after putting ACV in the water. I've heard the results are fast and amazing. Just google apple cider vinegar for acne scars and you will get a ton of hits. Hope that helps!I have an oily face, would vitamin E still help my acne scars?
Healthy skin needs a good intake of vitamins A, C and E, zinc and at least eight glasses of water a day (all of us should do this whether or not we have spots). more on this http://www.pr2nx.com/2008/06/16/acne-fre鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment