Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you think she was referring to my acne scars?

On new years eve i was coming off the train with a couple of my mates.A girl caught my eye and says Hey sweetie Happy new years.(let me tell you she was very pretty)Me hesitant (because i knew i was under that train platform with the crappy lighting.)say oh thanks but fidgeting not to look her straight in the eye.She smiles and goes Don't worry i think your gorgeous.That was it and she walked off with her friends.Strange huh.?Do you think she was referring to my acne scars?
She liked you but she's now the one that got away and you can never get a second chance isn't life grandDo you think she was referring to my acne scars?
Most girls don't care about something like that. You were just acting shy. She just wanted to set it in stone that she thought you were attractive and you didn't have to be so stand-offish. It isn't strange at all.
Maybe, she may know you're insecure about it and felt the need to tell you how she might have felt so you wouldn't be embarrassed. I would have ran up to her and asked for her number =p
absolutely not,


you probobly were just acting shy and insecure. and she wanted u not to. girls love confedince
well, you were OBVIOUSLY very self conscious. I think she picked up on that for whatever reason and gave you a nice complement.
I think she was just confirming her interest and letting you know she was indeed thinking that you were attractive.
Lol That funny randoms saying your uglyyy .. nuh she was probably drunk
except the comment next time give her one, if likes u get her number take it from there
im tell u a story when i was younger i didn't have acne n all sudden i had this case of horrible break outs. i got acne n it was all bad. i was really open b4 acne then all sudden it seemed like i was sinking on titanic.i over came it eventually but to this day it sometimes bugs me. though i don't have acne i have sum scars too. i had this life changing experience a year ago when i was with my dad working we got suck in stopped traffic. i saw this kid with a head deformity i mean he had big head n this kid acted normal.he was waving at everyone and being happy i taught to myself if he doesn't' care why should i care. i mean its tru acne is bad but there are worser things than acne. yea she probably saw u were self conscious which is okay acne does that to u.. i know i didn't really answer ur question im just tryin make u build sum confidence acne destroys ur confidence n its really hard to get it up trust me.but once u get ur confidence u will fly HIGH trust me. im up top now.. remember there's worser things than acne scars atleast they can be treated other things can't .... gud luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment