Friday, August 20, 2010

How do u get rid of scars?

so i have a terrible problem with my skin. My acne scars r not going away and i don't know what to do. my skin is very fair and i want to know of a home remedy or a product that will work for certain that has helped one of you. My skin is dry and the scars r small nd reddish but r visible sometimes but i want them to go away. i hope someone will be able help me. thank you.How do u get rid of scars?
I've herd there is a oil out there called ';Bio Oil'; that works well with scars i think you can get it from your local Chemist or Supermarket i'm not sure, make sure you see a GP before using it. could cause some reactions. but i herd its really good for scars and healing.





Heres the website i found.


http://www.bio-oil.info/en/uses.htmlHow do u get rid of scars?
vitamin e oil works great but you have to put it on everyday for a couple of weeks before you see results i also found that wearing sunscreen and not letting the scars get burnt helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment