Monday, August 23, 2010

I have small scars on my face and I was just wondering if microdermabrasion will help to clear them up?

The small scars are circular and just below the surface of my skin. Will anything help? I have tried Mederma is their anything else or will the scars just fade over time?I have small scars on my face and I was just wondering if microdermabrasion will help to clear them up?
it depends on the cause of the scars. is it due to acne or acne scars? if it is it might fade away but it will take a long time. if you wanted faster results, you can have peeling or you can try the microdermabrasion. it all depends on your dermatologist. if it is not from acne, a topical retinoid can be applied. consult your dermatologist.I have small scars on my face and I was just wondering if microdermabrasion will help to clear them up?
There are scar cream. You'll need a doctor or a dermitologist to prescribe it for you. It does help get rid of the scar after some time. (a few months)
pay for skin sanding..to get to the healthy lawyers of skin..
LOVE the Mary Kay microdermabrasion set. It's only $55 and uses the exact same crystals that the dermatologists use and charge you $100 a session for. And the $55 bottles last months. It's two steps. I do mine in the shower and I've gotten so many compliments on how my skin looks...





Click the link below for a free sample-- it's free, you might as well give it a try! I guarantee people will notice after just one or two uses.
You can get some Vitamin E capsules (The ones with the gel inside.)... Just break one of the Capsules open, and put the gel on your scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment