Friday, August 20, 2010

I have little bumps on the backs of my arms, now i have scars any ideas?

I have little bumps on the back of my arms and now on my legs, well i picked at them and of course i have scars now. ive stopped picking but the scars are really bad and its embarrassing. i wont even wear a tank top. ive tried putting make up on my arms but it really doesnt help. i look like some kind of dirty person and i couldnt be anything farther from that. ive tried lotions and nothing helps.I have little bumps on the backs of my arms, now i have scars any ideas?
Yikes! My sister had this condition (and still does, but it's not quite as severe). It is called dermatitis and there are quite a few medicated lotions for that. Also, you might want to see a dermatologist about it, and see what he recommends. There are many store-bought medications as well, but seeing a dermatologist will really help. One last piece of advice is, although you probably know this already, don't pick at the bumps. Good luck!I have little bumps on the backs of my arms, now i have scars any ideas?
Oh no, thank you! And I know what you mean about the picking, at least my sister does. And thanks for the five stars! Report Abuse

Sorry for not putting this in my last comment, but I just remembered! Try purchasing a shrug so that you can wear a tank top. The shrug will most likely be thin so that you won't be too warm. I wouldn't have bothered with this comment, but I can't imagine life without tank tops. I live in them! Report Abuse

It could be acne, try using oxy acne body wash which contains the ingredients to fight acne and for the scars try using Palmer's cocoa. I hope this help and please don't pick at it. It will only cause scars and cause more to spread. Or it could be something more serious such as a staph infection, you should really check with a dermatologist just in case this could be the problem and they will give you the medication you need to treat your problem. I hope this help.

No comments:

Post a Comment