Friday, August 20, 2010

Do brown acne scars go away over time?

How long is it likely to take? Can I help the process? I have an olive complexion but I'm not tanned and the scarring is on my face and back.Do brown acne scars go away over time?
Yes, they do


You can speed it up with a cocoa butter lotion or:


Toothpaste


Lemon juice


Exfoliate (wash your face with sugar)


Baking soda + water


DRINKING LOTS OF WATER


Iceing your pimples


Don't wear make-up


Don't touch themDo brown acne scars go away over time?
Yes, acne scars do go away eventually. I know how you feel, because I get a lot of them, too. The time it takes to go away depends on how severe the scar is. Some scars I've had took a year to go away, and some took only a few weeks. I know there are treatments for it, but I haven't found anything that really worked for me, so I can't help you there. :(
Yea they go away
ugh ya...i h8 acne marks...thy go awy as u grow...just watch ur appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment