Saturday, July 24, 2010

Acne scars on arms and at home microdermabrasion?

Okay heres the deal. Im getting married in two months and I have acne scars on my arms! I use to get acne a lot when I was younger, and the scarring just disappeared on its own. There was a little darkness left, but nothing I even cared about. Then I had my baby, and from all the hormones and stuff exiting my body, I broke out all over my arms! (forearms and upper arms) I didnt pick at them or anything but they still left dark spots. (superficial I guess you could say) So Today I bought the neutrogena at home microdermabrasion kit and Im wonder how well it works. Im not looking for a miracle, just something to make them not so freakin obvious. I bought the ';advanced solutions kit'; because I couldnt find the ';advanced solutions- body'; kit. So will it still work well? It didnt say anything about only using it on your face. Also, does it really make a a big improvement? If not, what over the counter stuff works? Cant go to dermatologist. No insureance.Acne scars on arms and at home microdermabrasion?
Hi there,


It would have been better if you bought the body kit, because face kits are usually gentler and might not work on the body. it all depends on how your skin will react, I hope it works.


It has good results, but please be careful not to overuse it. Don't apply the abrading cream more often than the instructions, cause it may cause you irritations and even worse scars.


If you use it right, in 2 months your arms will look decent.


Hope this helps.Acne scars on arms and at home microdermabrasion?
You can try an alternative way to solving this problem. Try miho 3 steps to acne care skincare set. Use their miho facial pack mask (alternate day mask or at least twice a week) and miho spot touch (helps to dry up pimples or acne prone skin fast). Especially the facial pack mask, it helps to moisturize the skin. Perhaps can use it on your arms even though it can be used on the face. The effect should be even better. Never give up till you see results.





Check out the online store for these set of exclusive products offered online.
You need Cocoa butter it works like an healing cream. First take an good bathsome people say that dirt comes back into your body when you bath. But soon as you get out take an shower so that you are clean. If you can use the cocoa butter soup also.
You can use it on your arms I don't think it can be a problem.


I have scars too from Mosquitoes etc. My dad got me a free trial of Dermacia you just pay shipping and handling. maybe like 5.99 for S%26amp;H it's a water proff cover up!!!! with other minerals that help lacks in your skin not your clothing and it has this lil bottles that have natural chemicals to help you clean up the acne and marks. I love this stuff


have a happy wedding!!!!!!!!!


Best of luck!!!!!!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment